– Room Rates are subject to 11% VAT
– Check in 3:00 pm, Minimum check-in age is 18
– Check out is at 12:00 pm, late check out is subject to the escape villa availability, additional charges may apply.
– Departure date extensions are subject to the escape villa availability and changes in the room rate may apply, as well as early departure charges may apply.
– Extra bed charges may be applied.
– Not allowed to bring your own food, because it is our responsibility to provide our guests with what they need.
– Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
– Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed.
– Escape Villa team is not responsible for any loss of money or valuables left in the room or at the property.
– Only USD cash payments are accepted.
– Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
– Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in.
– Loud music/ noise is not allowed.
– No children allowed.
– No pets Allowed.
– This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply); to arrange pick-up, guests must contact the property 48 hours prior to arrival using the villa contact information.
– The period of stay for one month is automatically renewed in case of none refundable security deposit.
– If an visitors violates any of the internal regulations of the villa or
exhibits any behaviors or activities that Escape Villa management deems unsuitable or
inappropriate, the inmate’s stay may be terminated instantly and without prior notice.
– The management consent is needed for a scheduled and limited visiting hours.
– Escape Villa assumes no liability for the health and safety of its guests and will not be held responsible for any illness, accidents, or injuries sustained by visitors. It will also not be held responsible for any hospitalizations that may be necessary for a visitor.
– Escape villa visitors are required to pay their fees on time and on a regular basis in accordance with their contracts; failure to do so may result in additional charges, and the management has the right to end the visitor’s stay anytime without prior notice.
– Non – refundable deposit should be paid upon confirmation and the rest of the amount should be settled upon arrival or as mentioned in the contract.
– Illegal activities are prohibited anywhere on the property. This applies to both drugs and any unethical activities.
– The visitor may be charged for any harm they inflict on someone while they are on the grounds of the escape villa or for any sabotage they commit while they are staying there.
– Escape Villa offers a luxurious accommodation with extra services that meet and exceed the guest’s needs and expectation and additional charges may apply.
– Escape Villa management has the right to end the stay of its guest or decline a booking in case the required documents of its guests were not presented upon arrival.
• Required Documents
– Copy of the guest’s ID and passport.
– Bank Information.
– Medical report of the senior if requested.
– Information about the guests if requested.